Episode 285: How to Know What to Fix When Something Isn’t Selling
Do you often find yourself frustrated when things in your business aren’t working or selling, but you have no idea why?
In this episode I’m going to walk you through a process of determining where there are gaps in your sales journey and how to fix them so you can be connecting with (and converting!) the right kinds of customers.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The importance of consistently building your email list
- A breakdown of how sales funnels should operate and what your free-to-paid journey should look like
- How to build confidence in your value by authentically solving problems and supplying needs
- Practical ideas for improving your sales no matter where or how you’re selling
- The importance of auditing what already have to know where the gaps and opportunities are (and specific questions to ask yourself!)
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.