Episode 33: Nurture Your Business – What to Put On Your Sales Page [Podcast]
What Should Go On Your Sales Page? This question came up recently and for this Bonus episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Dana dives into this. These are shorter episodes designed to inspire you to nurture your business. Let’s dive right in!
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the Boss Mom Podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What exactly is a sales page?
- A perfect formula for pulling together an awesome sales page including phrases and words to use.
- Where exactly to place your price packages within your sales pages.
- Why and where to be specific about the value and features you’ll be offering.
Can I quote you on that?
- Everything you do online and everything you write is a sales page. – Dana
- Your sales page isn’t about duping someone into buying something from you, it’s about uncovering the value you can offer them. Dana
- Your sales page isn’t about your resume, it is about your story. Dana
- A sales page isn’t enough, especially for high priced items or courses. Get your potential customers on a call or into a webinar. Take them on a journey with you. – Dana
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.