Episode 36: Nurture Your Business – How to Brainstorm Your Opt-in and Build Your List [Podcast]
Nurture Your Business: How to Brainstorm Your Opt-in and Build Your List With Dana. In this episode of the Boss Mom podcast, Dana is chatting all about opt-ins. Grab a pen and paper or open up your favorite note taking program. This one is full of practical hands-on advice to nurture your business!
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the Boss Mom Podcast in iTunes.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What is an opt-in?
- Mistakes Dana and others have made and how she’s grown in her opt-in strategy.
- How much to give away in your opt-in vs how much to keep back for your list.
- The elements of a great headline.
- Why it is important to not get too attached to your opt-in.
Recommended links & resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Don’t create the title before you create the content.
- What is the value and the a-ha! moment? Whatever that is, give it to them in an opt-in.
- Shift your focus, what is the maximum value to be that you can give up front?
- The opt-in is your first opportunity for people to be wowed by you.
- Don’t marry your opt-in until you know that is working. Don’t get attached.
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
Tap the Search tab.
Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
Tap the album art for the podcast.
Tap the Reviews tab.
Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
Enter your iTunes password to login.
Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
Enter title text and content to leave a review.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.