Episode 233: Integrating Our Kids Into Our Self Care with Erin Kendall
Do you self care? Do you think you self care well? As parents and entrepreneurs we often think of ourselves last, which means that our personal self care often comes last.
And I’m not just talking manicures and pedicures. I’m talking about how we’re taking care of our bodies, minds and souls – how we’re treating ourselves.
Today I’m joined by the lovely Erin Kendall, an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer with 2 little toddlers at home.
While juggling a household, two kids, three pets and maintaining a little sense of self she hopes to bring a ray of hope and sunshine to other busy moms through her company, Fit Mom Go.
Erin has been a personal trainer since 2009 and works with clients in person, online and maintains a community of other Fit Moms through an easy to follow workout program!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- The importance of self care and why it’s necessary as a hardworking Boss Mom
- How simple it can be to incorporate self care into your daily lives
- How to create opportunities to practice self care when others (specifically our kids) are around
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & Erin
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- Erin : Website / Facebook Group / Instagram / YouTube
Sponsor Spotlight: Boss Mom Retreat
This epic event taking place October 15-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.