Influencer marketing is an industry that has grown leaps and bounds over the years as online business and e-commerce have boomed, so today I want to talk about the “new”world of influencer marketing and how you can leverage it to build both your community and your business.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- What influencer marketing actually means
- The different kinds of ways to approach modern influencer marketing as an influencer and a consumer
- Why it’s important to know who you want to be and how you want to show up in the world to leverage your influence
- How everything we do as people and as business owners has a degree of influence and ripple effects that follow
- How the Boss Mom brand has grown as my focus has been on creating and raising up other influencers instead of just throwing my influence around
Referenced in the Show:
- Confessions of a Boss Mom
- NEW Course: The Boss Mom Companion: How to Find Your Community (free!)
- NEW Course: How to Start Your Own Facebook Group (on pre-sale for 1/2 off until Aug 1st!)
- Hal Elrod, The Miracle Morning
- Jon Berghoff, L.E.A.F.
- Lilah Higgins, The Higgins Creative
- Mike Koenigs
- Just Like My Child Foundation
- The Girl Power Project
Connect with Dana
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.