Facebook ads are something we all know we’ll need to use at some point in our business journey, but it can be really challenging to figure them out because we either don’t have someone showing us the way OR they just aren’t our jam.
Well, if Facebook ads have ever had you crying on the bathroom floor (trust me, I totally get it – I’ve been there!) you’re going to love this episode.
I’m joined by the lovely Becky Burgess, owner of Splash Owl Media, a social media marketing agency specializing in Facebook ads, and she’s providing tons of answers to the loads of questions I threw her way (many of which I’m sure you’ve been wondering yourself too!)
She also shares a fun surprise at the end, so be sure to stick around for that!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why it’s important to zero in on exactly who you’re targeting
- How stalking can be a good thing when it comes to Facebook ads
- Why and how to curate swipe files (and what those are, if you don’t already know!)
- A rough idea of what your advertising budget should be
- Rules of thumb for conversion rates and how to use your numbers to your advantage
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & Becky
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- Becky : Website / Facebook / Instagram
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.