Episode 219: How to Make More Time with Samantha Rodgers
For the first time ever I am welcoming a repeat guest onto the podcast because we were recently talking about something that I just knew you ladies needed to hear.
In this episode I’m joined by the lovely Samantha Rodgers from Eating Clean, Cooking Dirty about strategies and tactics to literally save and create more time in your life.
This one is relevant to anyone, and everyone, so be sure to tune in and share it far and wide!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How we often take on ownership of tasks because we associate them with our identity as wives, moms, and managers of the home
- Counter-intuitive ideas for offloading tasks and creating more time
Practical tips and ideas for finding the help you need
- Real, personal examples of how meal planning, meal prep, and hiring someone to help make a HUGE difference
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & Samantha
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- Samantha : Website / Facebook / Instagram
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.