So often there are things we will experience as Boss Moms that might trigger some guilt. Those times when you catch yourself enjoying your business more than your family….that’ll do it!
But we believe this subject is totally normal and shouldn’t be taboo, so we’re diving right in and opening up a conversation about what to do and how to deal with those times where you’re more excited about your business than about your family.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why neither of us feel guilty about enjoying our work and wanting to put time and energy there (and why you shouldn’t either!)
- Super real confessions from both of us about our thoughts and feelings about being business owners and moms (we aren’t holding anything back!)
- Practical ideas to help you communicate better with your family to make sure they always feel important and you don’t feel guilty
- And more than you ever wanted to know about GIFs (you’ll just have to listen for this to make sense!)
Referenced in the Show:
- Episode 176: How to Run Your Home Like a Business with Dana & NJ
- The Prophet by Khalil Gibran
- Mike Cherbokov
- Love & Logic
- Dawn Marrs
- Kelsey Murphy
- Jeanne-Marie Paynel, Voila Montessori
- Elizabeth DiAlto’s Untame Yourself
- Boss Mom Retreat
Connect with Dana & NJ
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.