Are you someone that struggles to be disciplined in your business when it comes to following through on the things that will really move you forward?
In this episode we are exploring how to apply the same principles for teaching your children discipline, to learning to be disciplined in your business.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- What we believe discipline actually means and what it looks like in child-rearing and business
- The #1 key to being (and staying!) disciplined
- How there are many different ways to be disciplined in life and business, and why it’s important to learn what works for you
- The value of systems and automation in cultivating discipline
- Some practical tips for being more disciplined in your business
Referenced in the Show:
- Episode 176: How to Run Your Home Like a Business with Dana & NJ
- Jessica Stansberry, The Hey Jessica
- iStyle by Natalie Hughes
- Samantha Johnston, Neapolitan Creative
Connect with Dana & NJ
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.