Over the years I’ve learned that so many boss moms out there have issues surrounding money and how to grow a profitable business.
That’s why I’m beyond pumped about our guest today, the amazing Hilary Hendershott, host of Profit Boss Radio, a weekly podcast for women and money.
Hilary has an MBA, is a Certified Financial Planner, a TedX speaker and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, NBC, ABC, FOX, DailyWorth, Forbes and Investopedia.
She was recognized as a Top 40 Under 40 Entrepreneur in Silicon Valley, and with more than 30 television appearances, she’s the go-to personal finance expert in Silicon Valley for the NBC evening news where they call her “The Investor’s Voice of Reason.”
We have a really fun, really interesting conversation all about business, money, mindset, program development and so much more, so get ready to dive in and have a freaking blast learning how to be a profit boss!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How Hilary developed a passion for her niche, finance by women, for women
- How she paid off thousands of dollars of debt
- How she’s built a brand around being “left of center” in her industry
- The importance of including your audience in business decision-making
- How and why to focus on doing the money tasks in your business
Referenced in the Show:
- The Four Agreements
- The E-Myth Revisited
- The Pomodoro Method
- Free Mind Over Money e-Book
- Dana’s interview on Profit Boss Radio
- Profit Boss Radio Private Facebook Group
Connect with Dana & Hilary
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- Hilary : Website / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.