This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana asks you if you’re cheating on your business or if you’re monogamous with it. This show is sponsored by My Proxy Fox.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Asking yourself if you’re cheating on your business.
- How having a monogamous relationship with your business benefits your business.
- If your business had ears, would it feel like it was loved?
- How the book, The Profit ties into business.
- Are you connecting and communicating to your business?
- Your business is a relationship.
Our Podcast Sponsor: My Proxy Fox
A new, app that will change your life! Do you get stressed out trying to coordinate leaving the house? Welcome to My Proxy Fox…the super smart app that allows you to enjoy time away because everything that matters at home is being managed just the way you like.
No more frantic list making before you leave. Input details now, update when necessary, and enjoy the benefits of a well-prepared proxy for years to come. Life is stressful enough and it’s impossible to remember everything when you’re racing around at the last minute. Our streamlined list templates will prompt you to consider as many details as possible. Don’t leave them guessing!
Life is stressful enough and it’s impossible to remember everything when you’re racing around at the last minute. Our streamlined list templates will prompt you to consider as many details as possible. Don’t leave them guessing!
Get the app for a limited time!
Referenced in the show:
*affiliate links may be present.
Can I quote you on that?
- Boss Mom as a business has never questioned my loyalty. – Dana
- May you go swift and far. – The Profit
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.