Taking Personal Development Mainstream with Alexi Panos. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Alexi talks about building a life where she can have a family and a thriving business at the same time. This episode is sponsored by Trello.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Alexi and her husband are preparing their business for kids before having them.
- Building their life in the adventures they want to have and how they add their business to that life.
- Integrating life and business intentionally.
- Adding team members from your tribe.
- How Alexi grew her tribe.
- Being real and authentic.
- Alexi’s journey to starting a non-profit and her coaching business.
Allow transformation in your life by using Trello to organize your business, home, and life. Put all your ideas and thoughts into order visually using Trello.
Get Dana’s Trello training now for free!
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- The more I move into myself, the easier it becomes. – Alexi Panos
- My realness attracts those who like me. – Alexi Panos
- The simple things are what we’re all missing. – Alexi Panos
More about our guest, Alexi Panos.
I’m Alexi Panos, and I am an artist of life. Some would label me a Transformational Thought Leader, others would say I’m a Conscious Content Creator, but I believe it is all just amazing forms of ART. Through my art, I am insanely committed to empowering others to own their greatness and live a life they are completely OBSESSED with. I am on a mission to make personal development mainstream by synthesizing big ideas into fun, bite-sized nuggets of goodness that spread throughout the world and create a ripple effect of positivity and love.
Website / Facebook / YouTube
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.