This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana tells you what you should be doing to show your community love and how she shows it through her community. This show is sponsored by Pierce Social.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Pulling babies out of the river.
- How to address the right problem and create focus.
- Saying no or not right now and how it builds confidence.
- How you can know what to focus on.
- Your future: emotional, physical and financial.
- Asking “Is this serving me in getting to where I want to go?”
- Time, resources and experiences.
- Turning goals into actions.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Pierce Social
Is social media management a huge time suck for you? Pierce Social’s free 5 Day Challenge is designed to help you reduce the time spent on your social media marketing tasks & create a system for managing it. This challenge includes a free Trello board. Get her free challenge NOW!
Pierce Social is also sharing the love and offering the Boss Mom listeners a 40% discount on her NEW workbook through February 10th. They can use the discount code BOSSMOM.
Referenced in the show:
*affiliate links may be present.
Can I quote you on that?
- The things that pull us away from our focus will help us find our clarity and find our focus and confidence in decisions. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.