This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana passionately shares how to get more time back in your day and how hiring someone makes a monetary difference in your business. This show is sponsored by Redefining Mom.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why we feel like we need more time in life.
- We don’t always have a great relationship with time.
- Being motivated by the ability to hire other people.
- Stimulating the economy through hiring others.
- A formula for comparing the price for hiring others to your team.
- Hustling so you can hire someone and make more money.
- Ways to be more efficient in your business.
Show Sponsor: Redefining Mom
Monica Froese of Redefining Mom, recently quit her job of 10 years and is now coaching and sharing her secrets on how she did it, and you can quit your corporate job too! This is an investment in you and your family. You both are important. If you have a spark of an idea of how things could be different, let me show you how you can make that happen!
If you want to quit your job, and want to get great support and encouragement from someone who has been there before, check out a free 15-minute working mom action call with Monica!
Make sure that if you are already making plans in 2017 to quit your corporate job, you connect with Monica and have a 15-minute working mom action call.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- Since I’m planning ahead, now goes by faster. – Dana
- We give ourselves more time by not doing something at all. – Dana
- You make money by hiring others to help you in your business. – Dana
- Your time wasted is real money in your business. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.