This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana talks about building a tactical action plan to spur you forward in your business. This show is sponsored by Redefining Mom.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why it’s important to get tactical in your business for next year.
- Steps for becoming more tactical.
- Write down what it is you already have planned.
- Make a list of what you want to do and accomplish.
- Place the things you want to accomplish on the calendar.
- Take a look and see if it makes sense for you.
- Look at financial goals for the next year.
Show Sponsor: Redefining Mom
Monica Froese of Redefining Mom, recently quit her job of 10 years and is now coaching and sharing her secrets on how she did it, and you can quit your corporate job too! This is an investment in you and your family. You both are important. If you have a spark of an idea of how things could be different, let me show you how you can make that happen!
If you want to quit your job, and want to get great support and encouragement from someone who has been there before, check out a free 15-minute working mom action call with Monica!
Make sure that if you are already making plans in 2017 to quit your corporate job, you connect with Monica and have a 15-minute working mom action call.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- In prepping for the new year, start number one with the things you know. – Dana
- Find out what will work, then plan for it. – Dana
- The more confident you are in what you’re going to do next year, you then have the end point to get to where your going. – Dana
- Assign revenue numbers to each goal for the next year. – Dana
- You have to be willing to committ to what you want to do and not waiver in that. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.