Automating Your Business for Maternity Leave with Genavieve Jaffe. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Gena shares business automation, preparation, and pregnancy as an entrepreneur. This podcast is sponsored by the brand new Trello Training.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Gena and Jordana decided to become parents.
- Their entrepreneur journies.
- Pregnancy and preparing for the baby.
- How Gena has prepared for pregnancy and motherhood through automation.
- Living with a newborn baby.
- Planning for the future as a mom entrepreneur.
Show Sponsor: Dana’s Trello Training
The new, revamped Trello training that will change the way you run your business and free up time and resources…it will be your new best friend. It includes Trello boards and you can get it all for FREE.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I knew I needed a maternity plan. – Gena
- My team is prepared to the be face of my company. – Gena
More about our guest, Gena Jaffe.
Gena & Jordana are married entrepreneurs who are about to be first-time moms. Gena is a Sparkly Lawyer for entrepreneurs and Jordana is a Facebook Group Strategist who helps introverted entrepreneurs increase their influence and grow their community without leaving the house or spending a dime.
Gena’s Website / Jordana’s Website / Facebook
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.