Episode 265: How to Know Your Business So You Can Get the Right Tools
Every business owner knows that they will need certain tools to run their businesses successfully and effectively. But, for many of us, it can be a struggle to find the right tools that actually meet the needs and demands of our growing businesses.
If you’ve ever felt a little lost in the sea of figuring out what tools you should be using for your business (and which ones you shouldn’t!) I’m dishing on some of my personal experience that’s helped me learn to make better decisions for myself and my business when it comes to choosing tools.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- You need to understand the needs of your business before you can understand what tools will meet those needs
- It’s important to regularly reassess how your tools are (or aren’t!) serving you
- How analytics can increase momentum and sustain growth in your business
- The opportunity cost of continuing to use tools that don’t serve you or your business well
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.