Episode 238: How to Grow Your Business By Doing Less with Dana Malstaff
Sometimes when we need clarity in our lives and business, the first place we should look isn’t somewhere external, but rather the experiences we’ve been through personally in our own lives.
In this episode, I’m going to share a very personal story and how going through that experience led me to see my business and approach my business in an entirely different way.
It led to me recognizing the value and importance of honoring the things we create in our businesses by giving them time, space and single-minded focus, and how we can truly begin to grow our businesses more by doing less.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- A powerful and personal experience that has completely changed the way I look at life and business
- Why focus and precision aren’t just about productivity and efficiency, but about honor
- The question you need to start asking yourself regularly if you want to move forward
- Why it’s totally okay to quit things (sometimes temporarily, and sometimes permanently)
- How to practice the 80/20 rule in your business to amplify growth
This epic event taking place October 15-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time. Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward. Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast! Click here to register today before tickets sell out.