Episode 241: How to Promote Yourself Without Feeling Salesy
Does selling in your business feel scary or uncomfortable? If so, know that you’re not alone.
This is something I hear all the time from my clients and community, so in this episode I am going to share a little bit of money mindset wisdom that I hope will help you begin to reframe how you think and feel about both money and selling.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- What “salesy” means (and what it doesn’t)
- Why you need to reframe the way you think and talk about money to be successful in business
- What exactly money is and how it’s meant to be used
- How to be authentically you when selling in your business
- The importance of listening, being present, and doing your research
- Why you DON’T need everyone to buy from you
This epic event taking place October 14-15th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!