Episode 241: How to Promote Yourself Without Feeling Salesy
Does selling in your business feel scary or uncomfortable? If so, know that you’re not alone.
This is something I hear all the time from my clients and community, so in this episode I am going to share a little bit of money mindset wisdom that I hope will help you begin to reframe how you think and feel about both money and selling.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- What “salesy” means (and what it doesn’t)
- Why you need to reframe the way you think and talk about money to be successful in business
- What exactly money is and how it’s meant to be used
- How to be authentically you when selling in your business
- The importance of listening, being present, and doing your research
- Why you DON’T need everyone to buy from you
This epic event taking place October 14-15th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.