BONUS Episode 240: How to Get Your Kids to Sleep with Susie Parker
Something that is usually a universal challenge for moms everywhere is getting our kids to sleep.
That’s why I’m so pumped about this bonus episode because I’m joined by Susie Parker, founder of Sleep Baby Love, Child Sleep Consulting, and she’s answering all of my questions about how to get our kids to sleep and do the right things without feeling bad about doing it.
She covers how to figure out what works and what doesn’t for you and your kids and talking with her really left me feeling understood and encouraged.
Susie Parker is a certified Sleep Consultant and a “been there done that” mom of two beautiful girls who have had her deal with many sleep challenges head on.
Trained in the science of sleep by the Family Sleep Institute, Susie’s blog has become a go-to resource for many parents of littles and her articles can be found in some of the most visited parenthood sites online, including The Huffington Post, BabyCenter and Baby World just to name a few.
Through personalized consulting and online courses, Susie helps many exhausted families teach their babies, toddlers and preschoolers to LOVE sleep, so enjoy tuning in to hear all the amazing knowledge she has to share.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Susie’s personal journey through motherhood and what led her to become a sleep consultant
- How to establish healthy sleep habits with new babies from the beginning
- Why it’s important to plan a consistent block of time on your calendar to focus on establishing good sleeping habits
- Why it’s okay to make your own rules and figure out what works for your family
This epic event taking place October 14-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.