Episode 239: How to Decide When to Collaborate with Dana & NJ
Some of the greatest things in history have been the product of collaborations done well: peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese, Jay-Z and Beyoncé….well, you get the idea!
In this episode NJ and I are chatting all about the power of collaborations, how to find the right ones for you, and how to choose them based on your priorities in your business.
If you’re ready for more collaborations in your life or to start engaging in better collaborations, this one is a must-listen.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why you shouldn’t try to collaborate with everyone and how to choose the right collaborations
- How to set personal criteria for choosing smart collaborations
- A reminder that collaborations take WORK, and should definitely be pursued but not entered into lightly
- The importance of knowing your priorities and your schedule before saying yes to collaborations
- Why you need to know the value of your time and which collaborations will actually be worthwhile to you
- How in person events and meet ups can be a breeding ground for successful, future collaborations
This epic event taking place October 15-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time. Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward. Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast! Click here to register today before tickets sell out.