Episode 242: Planning Events for Your Business with Natalie Eckdahl
In this episode I’m joined by the amazing Natalie Eckdahl, Founder of the Biz Chix Podcast, and we are chatting all about hosting and leveraging live events to connect with your community and grow your business.
If you’ve been thinking about hosting a live event of your own, or you’re interested in hearing more about what goes on behind the scenes of planning live events, this one is a must-listen for sure.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Behind the scenes tips and insights into creating and hosting live events for your business
- The power of leveraging live events to connect with your audience in a deeper way
- How to leverage live events to grow your business
- How to collaborate with others in your industry (instead of competing!)
- Some exciting, juicy details about the upcoming Boss Mom Retreat and Biz Chix Live events!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.