Episode 242: Planning Events for Your Business with Natalie Eckdahl
In this episode I’m joined by the amazing Natalie Eckdahl, Founder of the Biz Chix Podcast, and we are chatting all about hosting and leveraging live events to connect with your community and grow your business.
If you’ve been thinking about hosting a live event of your own, or you’re interested in hearing more about what goes on behind the scenes of planning live events, this one is a must-listen for sure.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Behind the scenes tips and insights into creating and hosting live events for your business
- The power of leveraging live events to connect with your audience in a deeper way
- How to leverage live events to grow your business
- How to collaborate with others in your industry (instead of competing!)
- Some exciting, juicy details about the upcoming Boss Mom Retreat and Biz Chix Live events!
Referenced in the Show
Connect With Us
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- Natalie : Website / Facebook / Instagram