This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana dedicates today’s podcast episode to Emily Potts – in loving memory of how she loved others and nurtured her business with people being the center of her heart.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Business is people.
- How important it is to nurture relationships as more than a business relationship.
- A call to action to tell people you appreciate them.
- The lessons learned from Emily Potts.
Can I quote you on that?
- Business is about people. – Dana
- Tell people they are valued, worth your time and your effort. – Dana
- We need to nurture each other, not just our business. – Dana
- You never know when the words you give somebody are what they needed to hear. – Dana
- I believe that nurturing my business is built on a foundation of nurturing people. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.