This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today’s podcast episode, Dana shares on how your calendar the best accountability partner, but there are things you can do to maximize its effectiveness.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What happens when we don’t use our calendar.
- How Dana uses multiple calendars to her advantage.
- Being honest with yourself in using your calendar.
- Giving yourself time and space to have a great accountability partner.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- When I have not done something on my calendar, there is a sense of loss over the time I missed. – Dana
- I don’t want to create a calendar atmosphere where I don’t take it seriously and then I am overwhelmed. – Dana
- My calendar is my space to give myself space. – Dana
- Our calendars are our accountability partners. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.