Episode 51: Nurture Your Business: The Art of Purposeful Checklists with Dana [Podcast]
This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today’s podcast episode she talks about how to craft checklists that will propel you forward in your goals. Affiliate link present.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dana gives a new definition for a checklist.
- The tangible things in goals are the tasks to completing the goals.
- Dana walks through creating an action plan to avoid overwhelm.
- Insight into understanding why tasks are not being completed, and how to move past that block.
Recommended links and resources:
- Pat Flynn Podcast – Smart Passive Income 210: How to Automate Your Business to Save Time and Make Money with Dana Malstaff
- Translating Your Business Goals into an Action Plan Webinar
Can I quote you on that?
- We want to make sure we are not multi-tasking our priorities. – Dana
- We don’t want to make lists, we want to make action plans. – Dana
- Break down the obstacle until action easy for you. – Dana
- Let’s stop being busy, if it’s important, it will get you to the future you want to have. – Dana
- Creating a workable action plan gives you confidence in your future. – Dana
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.