Episode 351: Nurture Your Business: Three Vital Questions to Help You Set Daily Priorities
Business routines are challenging to build because there’s always that fear of missing out or making mistakes. Why isn’t there a size-fits-all routine we can all follow? Why should we ask ourselves questions instead of using to-do lists? Why is it important to always keep an eye on generating new leads?
In this episode, I talk about 3 questions I ask myself every day before I start working.
In the realm of making money, knowing what are you going to sell and how you are going to sell is extremely important. -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- The first thing we should ask ourselves in the morning is, “Do we have anything that needs to get done in order for someone else to do their job?” If we skip this step, we slow down everyone else on our team, so it’s important to get this out of the way.
- The second question is linked to our most important projects: “What is the next task we need to complete in order to move the project forward?” Ideally, we should have up to 3 projects if we work with a team and one project if we work alone.
- The third question is, “What can we do today to ensure we’re making money?” Each day we have to think about what tactic drives the most business and the largest chunk of income, and then we need to put it on repeat.
Focusing on driving income should be an everyday priority, but it gets complicated when there are no leads in the pipeline. This usually happens because we aren’t clear on what we sell and what problems we solve. It’s not enough to work on visibility. We have to know what our packages are and how we can bring value to people.
EasyKicks with Nike is a revolutionary kid’s shoe subscription service that allows you to eliminate the headache and hassle of finding shoes for your kids. For just $20 per month, busy parents can order brand new Nike or Converse in sizes 4c to 7y.
When their kids wreck or grow out of their shoes, or just simply want a new style they can place an order and send the old shoes back to be donated to our non-profit partners. It’s that easy!
Go to easykicks.com/joinnow and sign up!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.