Episode 313: Nurture Your Business: I Don’t Need Your Momentum, I Just Need Your Control
A lot of business owners do too much too fast because they are terrified of losing momentum. Why is control more important than momentum? What do successful businesses do to grow steadily? Why is it so crucial for us to slow down?
On this episode, I talk about a powerful lesson learned from a Pilates class.
Strengthening your business core allows the rest of your business to work the way it should with less stress. – Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- You don’t need grandiose movements or to catch momentum for steady growth to take place.
- Sometimes doing too much and creating too much doesn’t results in distraction rather than growth.
- When you hear something that feels profound, take a moment to think about how that applies to other things in your life.
The businesses that are truly successful have good systems, absolute clarity, and say “no” to things that don’t serve their finite purpose. You don’t want your rolling snowball to end up with rocks and dirt– you want it to have more snow. Having control means having a concise free-to-paid journey and only creating content that feeds your funnel.
Referenced in the Show
Previous episodes I recommended:
- Free to Paid Journey: https://boss-mom.com/episode-293-create-free-paid-journey/
- Feeding Your Funnel: https://boss-mom.com/episode-301-nurture-you-business-creating-opt-ins-that-convert/
Want help figuring out your next steps in business? Schedule a free 15 minute Fitting Call Now! www.boss-mom.com/fitting (limited spots available)