Episode 293: How to Create Your Free to Paid Journey
Sales funnels are a hot topic right now, and for good reason. They are a great way to generate awareness and excitement around what you have to offer, ultimately leading people from your free content to your paid service.
In this episode, I’m going to explain the crucial (but simple!) pieces of an effective sales funnel that you can feel good about, and will ultimately bring your audience to an easy “YES”.
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- A funnel provides a clear route for those who are a good fit for your business
- It’s important to be engaging and give a preview as to what you’re all about.
- You don’t have to “sell” people in a way that feels bad if you bring them down the nurturing cycle of a “Free to Paid” journey
A sales funnel is a streamlined way to attract the people who are right for you, while filtering out those who aren’t. A resonant “Aha!” moment combined with an easy opt-in can make the jump from “cool” to “commit” a natural progression. If you have an offering that can make a person’s life easier, getting that easy “Yes!” can be as simple as showing them the way.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.