Episode 290: Refining Your Launches with Abbey Ashley
Launching new products, programs and offerings into the world is both an art and a science that requires continual learning, growth, evaluation and refining.
In this episode I am sitting down to chat with my friend, client and CEO of The Virtual Savvy, Abbey Ashley, and she is sharing LOADS of wisdom, experience and insight into how she has spent the past few years perfecting the art of refining her launches.
She has experienced a crazy amount of rapid growth and success by narrowing her focus, identifying opportunities for improvement and making the tweaks necessary to scale her results to incredible heights, which you’ll hear all about in this episode!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- How Abbey got her start in online business
- The importance of growing your audience and building an email list
- Tips to help you refine your email marketing
- How to identify and decide what needs to be tweaked in your launch strategy
- Why you need to dig in and evaluate your conversion data
- How including scarcity in your launches helps provide decision support
- Why you should always test out your bonus offerings and timing
- Abbey’s tips for getting post-launch feedback from customers
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.