Episode 289: 3 Steps to Refine Your Marketing Strategy
Marketing is all about getting your business out into the world and visible to the right people. If people don’t know your business exists, how are they going to buy from you?
Today we are going to talk about 3 super specific steps you can take to refine your existing marketing strategy.
We are going to take a look at what you’re doing now to identify what’s working and what isn’t so you can make the necessary tweaks and refinements to really move your business forward by getting visible to the right people.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why everything you do in your business should revolve around a project, launch or cycle
- How knowing your goals can serve as a guide to help you make decisions in your business
- How many points of contact people need to have with you and your product before buying
- How to determine where you should direct your marketing efforts, who you should be talking to and what you should be saying
- The power of a minimum input, maximum output philosophy
- Why strategic visibility is so important
- The importance of acknowledge opportunity cost
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.