Episode 289: 3 Steps to Refine Your Marketing Strategy
Marketing is all about getting your business out into the world and visible to the right people. If people don’t know your business exists, how are they going to buy from you?
Today we are going to talk about 3 super specific steps you can take to refine your existing marketing strategy.
We are going to take a look at what you’re doing now to identify what’s working and what isn’t so you can make the necessary tweaks and refinements to really move your business forward by getting visible to the right people.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why everything you do in your business should revolve around a project, launch or cycle
- How knowing your goals can serve as a guide to help you make decisions in your business
- How many points of contact people need to have with you and your product before buying
- How to determine where you should direct your marketing efforts, who you should be talking to and what you should be saying
- The power of a minimum input, maximum output philosophy
- Why strategic visibility is so important
- The importance of acknowledge opportunity cost