Episode 291: How to Build a 6 or 7 Figure Program
Today I am going to let you in on a really big secret (seriously, it’s a biggie!) – most highly successful 6 and 7 figure programs didn’t start out at that level, but were instead grown to that level over time.
In this episode I’m going to break things down to help you understand the size, structure and strategy of a 6 or 7 figure program so you can feel confident as you move forward in creating your next program and your ability to grow it to the places you want to reach.
Bottom line: my hope is that this episode will alleviate some of the pressure and stress you may be feeling about building successful programs and that you’ll realize you’re playing toward a long-term goal.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The structure and strategy behind what makes a 6 or 7 figure program possible
- How understanding who your market is, what they’re doing, where they are mentally and what their buying habits are will help you create a highly-successful program
- Specific questions to ask yourself (and others!) before creating your program
- The #1 secret to consistently effective sales
- The proven strategy behind an effective bonus incentive structure
- Why creating timed incentives creates decisive action on the part of your potential customers
- What you should ALWAYS include in any program you create