Episode 278: The Mindset of Organization with Lisa Woodruff
Lisa Woodruff is a home organization expert, productivity specialist and author of The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your House One Phase at a Time, and How ADHD Affects Home Organization.
She believes organization is not a skill you are born with, but rather a skill that is developed over time and changes with each season of life.
In this episode we are exploring the mindset behind organization, as well as how we become who we are, why we do the things we do, and how the way we organize our things affects our lives and businesses.
I think you’ll walk away feeling motivated and inspired to dig in an get organized going into 2018. Enjoy!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- An exploration of why being able to do something doesn’t mean you should (you need to narrow your focus to be organized!)
- Why organization is a learned and honed skill, not something you’re born with
- How the generation you fall in can dictate your relationship with stuff
- How decluttering and organizing leads to greater productivity
- Why it’s important to keep things simple (don’t overcomplicate organizing)
- A simple hack for keeping your computer desktop organized
- How getting organized can help you become proactive instead of reactive
Here’s the thing about living and working in an unorganized space: physical clutter = mental clutter (and who really has time for all that?!)
With everything going on in our lives, it’s time to roll into 2018 with a clean space and clear head to help our minds create the type of success in our businesses and our lives that we crave.
I recommend you join the 100 Day Home Organization Program with Lisa Woodruff.
Just imagine what it would feel like to have…
- A home you feel good walking into each day…
- A living space you’re not embarrassed to entertain in…
- An office that inspires ideas and actions that grow your business…
This program is designed to give you every tip, trick, and secret to help you accomplish exactly that, by organizing your home step-by-step (without breaking the bank!)