Episode 277: How to Manage Your Energy, Not Just Your Time
What do you think your life and business would look like if you began focusing on managing your energy instead of just managing your time?
In this Nurture Your Business segment I am exploring how learning to understand, honor, and manage your energy well is the true key to effective time management, and ultimately, a more fulfilling and productive life.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The different between managing your time and managing your energy (and why it matters)
- How you can gain time by learning to manage your energy more effectively
- An exploration of the meaning of the word “energy” and how it affects your life and ability to live well
- Strategic ways to start managing your energy so you can become more productive
- How to own your energetic ebbs and flows instead of ignoring them
- How to understand your triggers and establish ways to reenergize yourself
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.