Episode 279: 5 Ways to Finish Strong in Your Business
We are coming up to the end of the year, and as we go into 2018 I want you to recognize that Jan 1st doesn’t have to mean anything for your business, if you don’t want it to.
Finishing strong is all about how confident you feel in what you’ve accomplished, and whether you’ve completed what you set out to do or not…so give yourself the time you need.
In this episode I am sharing 5 things you can do to determine what finishing strong will look like for you, so you can continue your momentum and make it happen in the coming days and weeks.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The importance of deciding where the finish line is, and understanding how far you have left to go
- How assessment, evaluation and planning can sometimes be forms of procrastination, and how to do them at the right time
- What a punch list is, why you need one, and how to use it
- The power of incentivizing as a motivator to finish strong
- Why you need to build in some accountability to ensure you stay on track and finish what you started