Episode 279: 5 Ways to Finish Strong in Your Business
We are coming up to the end of the year, and as we go into 2018 I want you to recognize that Jan 1st doesn’t have to mean anything for your business, if you don’t want it to.
Finishing strong is all about how confident you feel in what you’ve accomplished, and whether you’ve completed what you set out to do or not…so give yourself the time you need.
In this episode I am sharing 5 things you can do to determine what finishing strong will look like for you, so you can continue your momentum and make it happen in the coming days and weeks.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The importance of deciding where the finish line is, and understanding how far you have left to go
- How assessment, evaluation and planning can sometimes be forms of procrastination, and how to do them at the right time
- What a punch list is, why you need one, and how to use it
- The power of incentivizing as a motivator to finish strong
- Why you need to build in some accountability to ensure you stay on track and finish what you started
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.