Taking Lifes Bumps and Turning Them into Success with Mary Kathryn Johnson. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Mary Kathryn shares how she’s created business through bumps in the road. This episode is sponsored by Thinkific.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Mary Kathryn’s journey through miscarriage, pregnancy and motherhood.
- How her store, Mommy Loves, started.
- The lessons that Mary Kathryn has learned as a business owner.
- The birth of her blog and podcast, Parent Entrepreneur Power.
- Her new business venture, Beauty Tech Tools.
- How she decided what businesses she enjoys and her entrepreneurial identity.
- Creating passive income and systems that work.
A smooth platform that quickly uploads your courses so you can make a great looking course to create passive income. They support video and content hosting, and integration with multiple popular tools like Acuity, Typeform, Google and more.
Get one month free of Thinkific for our Boss Moms.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- I decided that if I could get through all of this, if I can do this, I can do anything. – Mary Katherine
- The part of business I love, I call that my entrepreneurial identity. – Mary Katherine
More about our guest, Mary Kathryn Johnson.
As an Author, Entrepreneur and Mom, Mary Kathryn Johnson has created online success since 2003. A fall while pregnant with her second son landed her with two broken legs, her first book, and her first business. Mary is now using that 13 years of roller coaster family and business success to help parents uncover their entrepreneurial identity so they can create family freedom, and she is now building her fourth business helping health and beauty professionals do the same.
Uncover your Entrepreneurial Identity to Create Family and Financial Freedom
Stop chasing the next dollar, and start embracing your unique power to serve your clients and create your business freedom. Join my free 7 day email video guide to uncover this for yourself.
Parent Entrepreneur Power social media: Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
Beauty Tech Tools social media: Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.