Episode 161: All Things Sales Funnels with Dana and Expert Dawn Marrs
All Things Sales Funnels with Dana & Expert Dawn Marrs. In this episode, Dana and guest Dawn Marrs talk about sales funnels and passive income. This episode is sponsored by Biz Chix Podcast.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to use sales funnels to build relationships and passive income.
- Creating a great thank you page.
- Walking through the Boss Mom funnel.
- Defining and creating a funnel.
- Putting focused effort into one thing that you’re really good at.
- Writing great blogs that feed into your funnel.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Biz Chix Podcast
BizChix.com encourages, educates, and promotes entrepreneurial women with educational content and training, a community support system, masterminding, coaching, and events.
Listen to the podcast here.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
- Trello Training
- Pat Flynn
- Natalie Gingrich
- Olivia Demoray Photography
- Kerstin DeBoer artist
- Pixart Printing
- Lilah Higgins
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- Until someone understands the problem they are facing, you won’t sell anything. – Dana
- Get really clear on the services you offer before you create your funnel. – Dawn
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dawn: Website (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.