This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares her productivity secrets on how to create batching habits in your calendar that save you time and help get more done. This show is sponsored by Pierce Social.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Time batching is an evolution.
- What it looks like to create a batching schedule when you’ve got young children.
- How Dana currently batches now.
- Knowing yourself and your schedule for batching your own time.
- Batching from a daily basis and a monthly basis.
- Options for batching your own work.
- Know what you are batching before you batch.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Pierce Social
Is social media management a huge time suck for you? Pierce Social’s free 5 Day Challenge is designed to help you reduce the time spent on your social media marketing tasks & create a system for managing it. This challenge includes a free Trello board. Get her free challenge NOW!
Pierce Social is also sharing the love and offering the Boss Mom listeners a 40% discount on her NEW workbook through February 10th. They can use the discount code BOSSMOM.
Referenced in the show:
*affiliate links may be present.
Can I quote you on that?
- I found out what worked for me with the amount of time I had. – Dana
- Batching is all about getting into the mode, being productive and getting what needs to be done, done. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.