Giving Thanks: Tracing the Steps of Each Person that Helped Build Boss Mom with Dana. Dana shares how she’s grown the Boss Mom brand through building relationships.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The year before the starting of Expand Your Reach.
- The people who influenced Boss Mom.
- How meeting one person can make a huge difference in your business.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- I love to keep Boss Moms around me, but I also believe in loyalty to others. – Dana
- Pick what’s easy to you, and do that. – Dana
- Yes, it’s about tribe, but I can name those who have helped me become who I am. – Dana
- Do something to recognize those who are important in your life. – Dana
- Thanksgiving isn’t just a list, but a mindset. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.