Episode 142: Be grateful, or Not with Dana & NJ
Be grateful, or Not with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk about trendy gratefulness, gratitude journals and being authentic with your season of life. This episode is sponsored by Gifts Happen Here.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Gratefulness can be trendy.
- NJ’s gratitude journal.
- Dana’s gratitude practices.
- When to not be grateful.
- It’s okay to not be in a season of gratitude.
Show Sponsor: Gifts Happen Here
Find a gift for anyone on your list,or yourself at Gifts Happen Here. The company was founded to provide high-quality embroidered items at amazing prices. They handcraft the design and you can get it monogrammed. Don’t wait to fulfill your shopping list for the holiday season by visiting Gifts Happen Here.
For free shipping through the end of the year, use the code BOSSMOM.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
Can I quote you on that?
- Figure out the things that you are grateful for to get through this time of the year if it’s difficult for you. – Dana
- I want to cultivate a legacy through gratitude for my kids through my penmanship. – NJ
- Go beyond the surface in your relationships and it will mean so much more. – NJ
- Honoring the season you’re in and being authentic to that. If you’re not thankful, it’s okay. – NJ
- In this holiday season, if that’s not where you’re at, don’t feel guilty about it but give yourself margin and grace. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.