This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares how being contagious is an integral part of building a business. This show is sponsored by Daryl Bart Fitness.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why being contagious is important to your business.
- Are you really super excited about what you’re doing and what you’re talking about to people?
- Know what you get excited about.
- You have to actually go out and talk about it.
- Spreading the infectiousness of your excitement.
- How Dana’s grown Boss Mom so quickly.
Show Sponsor: Daryl Bart Fitness
For Daryl, fitness and health is not about building a life you want to get away from, but one you’re excited about and being on your adventure.
Join her 10-day fitness challenge.
Build a life that is better than yesterday through a 10-day challenge to tweak your healthy habits, make smart food choices, complete meal prep and fitness, stay hydrated and most importantly, have ACCOUNTABILITY.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- Being contagious is an integral part of your brand and your business. – Dana
- If you aren’t massively excited about what you are talking about, you need to tweek what you’re talking about. – Dana
- If you’re not growing your brand, you might not be contagious enough. – Dana
- If you’re an introvert, you are nervous, scared or afraid of getting out there. – Dana
- The goal today is to infect one person a day with what you’re excited about. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.