Nurture Your Business: How to Celebrate Your Independence as a Boss Mom
As Boss Moms, guilt is a feeling we’re all used to. How can you stop guilt from holding you back? What should motivate you to keep going? On this episode, in honor of Independence Day, I’m reminding you to shed your guilt and feel proud of what you’ve achieved as a Boss Mom.
Independence is about standing up and doing it anyway. –Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Guilt is normal and bound to happen. While you’ll never get rid of it completely, you need to put it aside and not let it control your choices.
- You are capable and brilliant: the world needs your brain and your ideas. Believe in yourself and allow yourself to do great things.
- Independence is about action and doing, even when it feels scary. Celebrate yourself for being a Boss Mom, despite it being a scary process.
Being a Boss Mom is an exciting journey but it’s normal to have moments where you question yourself. Guilt seeps into everyone’s lives at some point. The trick is to not let it control your decisions. Be proud of what you’ve done just by deciding to be a Boss Mom in the first place. Don’t forget to help others along the way. Success is about the ripple effect of our actions because we just keep going.
Welcome To Your New Business Support System
A place where you get decision support, training, and community when you need it most.
Introducing the Boss Mom Vault Membership site.
This is the membership site that will help you build a stronger business, get more clients, and grow your brand.
Try it out for 7 days for just a $1
Then pay $97 a month with no commitment or risk.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.