Energy, Food Prep, and Feeding Your Kids with Missi Balison. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Missi shares her Boss Mom story, gives amazing food preparation tips, and how to make your life healthier through eating and exercise.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Missi’s journey to being as an exercise physiologist and a mom.
- How Periscope relationships can change your business.
- Productivity stems from how well you are eating and treating your body.
- Tricks for feeding your kids healthy meals.
- Meal prep for working moms.
- Missi’s mission for helping people live better.
- How Missi handles overwhelm.
- A free gift from Missi.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Looking back, I’m glad it happened, there is a lot of strength to be gained from going through a story like mine. – Missy
- What can I gain from this experience and how can I move my life and my kids life forward. – Missy
- Health is like an onion and you can peel back one layer at a time. Take health one step at a time. – Missy
More about our guest, Missi Balison.
Missi Balison has been an Exercise Physiologist, Certified Personal Trainer and Behavior Change Specialist for 23 years. She is the owner of 2nd Wind Fitness Studio in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho where she trains clients one on one and in small groups. Missi is a former Ironman Triathlete and Marathoner turned “regular active girl in her 40’s”. More recently Missi has taken her business online to help teach more people how their body works and how to create a fat burning environment in the body so that they are inspired to make the changes that will bring them a healthier, stronger and more productive life.
Website / Facebook / Twitter / Periscope / Free Gift
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.