This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today’s podcast episode Dana gives a step by step process on how to create a great, buzzworthy challenge that will change peoples lives.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What decisions do you need to make before you a challenge.
- Find a buzzworthy title.
- Is it going to have a launch or will it be evergreen?
- What tools are you going to make?
- What is the user experience going to look like?
- What do you want the outcome to be?
- Who do you want to help? Who are you targeting?
- How to create emails for your challenge.
- Do a wrap up email at the end.
- Time frame for doing a challenge.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- You need to keep them engaged to the end, that’s the real victory. – Dana
- Your titles matter. Think benefit over factor. – Dana
- Before you do your launch, create buzz around the challenge. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.