Episode 260: How to Turn Your Skills & Ideas Into Income with Jereshia Hawk
We Boss Moms come from all different backgrounds and walks of life, which means we all have different and unique skillsets, ideas and experiences to draw from.
One thing I’ve found to be true is that it’s monumentally important that we remember to leverage what we’ve done in the past for what we do now and in the future.
In this episode I’m joined by the fun and magnetic Jereshia Hawk for an amazing conversation on how exactly to go about leveraging your skills, experiences and ideas to create multiple streams of income that ultimately lead to financial flexibility and a lasting legacy.
With over 4 years of corporate Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial experience, Jereshia is skilled at teaching everyday side hustlers and entrepreneurs how to leverage the corporate strategies she’s mastered to create the kinds of lives and businesses they want to.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why it’s important to define your own version of happiness and success
- How to be open to the right relationships in life and business
- The benefits of having multiple streams of income, whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur or not
- How to leverage your pre-existing skills to create income and financial flexibility
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.