Episode 259: The One Phrase That Will Change Your Life
This week I wrapped up our second Boss Mom Retreat in Charlotte, NC with dozens of incredible, powerful, beautiful women doing amazing things in their lives and businesses.
I’m exhausted, but completely inspired and invigorated because of the connections and experiences we all had together…it makes me excited to keep pushing forward.
On the way home my good friend Kelsey Murphy and I decided to celebrate with a little wine and a few movies, and in this episode I’m sharing some impactful takeaways from both the retreat and the couple of movies we watched that I think just might change the way you think about life and business from this moment on.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- How to practice staying open to what life and people have to teach you
- The importance of connecting in real life
- How connection, stories and experiences can shape your life and move your business forward
- How to find the one phrase that will change YOUR life
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.