Episode 256: How to Build Inner Strength & Create More Happiness with Pamela Gold
In this episode I’m joined by Pamela Gold, Founder of Gold Evolution and Author of Find More Strength: 5 Pillars to Unlock Unlimited Power and Happiness about how to really live in pursuit of your best life by building inner strength and cultivating inner peace.
If you’re ready to let go of stress and experience more happiness, peace and fulfillment in your relationships, work, and so much more, pop your earbuds in and enjoy this conversation!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The five pillars of inner peace, power and happiness
- How to build relationships founded on love, trust and respect
- The role of mindfulness in healthy relationships and inner peace
- How to build the kind of inner strength to keep your spirits high
- The importance of being mindful of your breath
I use a lot of tools in my business, but none have helped me organize and grow my business as much as Trello…and I want to show you how I use it for my business & life so it can change your life like it did mine!
Trello is a FREE project management and organizational tool that, in my opinion, is the perfect tool for creative entrepreneurs. It’s like Pinterest & Evernote had a baby… and like one of those really awesome babies that make life easier, and is always adorable.
I use Trello to organize my content, manage reoccurring processes, act as a repository for information I need to reference, and manage large & one-off projects. I personally live in Trello, and I think once you take my training you will too. I go in depth to show you how I use this tool so you can leverage its power in your business.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.