Episode 255: How to Use Humor to Grow Your Business with KT Speetzen
If you’ve been a fan of the Boss Mom podcast for any length of time you’ve probably noticed I’m a big fan of all the funny things in life.
I believe that incorporating humor into our lives and businesses bonds us together and increases our happiness, which is why I’m SO exciting to be joined by my friend KT Speetzen, Founder of Mother Cluckers Comedy, to chat about how to use humor to grow your business.
Whether you’re the kind of gal who laughs at her own jokes, or thinks she doesn’t have a funny bone in her body, you’re sure to learn something by tuning into this episode!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- All the ways you can incorporate humor into your business, from your sales calls to your email marketing
- Why humor is an important part of building relationships and growing your business
- How to develop your storytelling skills to create bonds
- What you can learn about people through humor
- Exciting news about the Boss Mom Retreat
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.