Episode 255: How to Use Humor to Grow Your Business with KT Speetzen
If you’ve been a fan of the Boss Mom podcast for any length of time you’ve probably noticed I’m a big fan of all the funny things in life.
I believe that incorporating humor into our lives and businesses bonds us together and increases our happiness, which is why I’m SO exciting to be joined by my friend KT Speetzen, Founder of Mother Cluckers Comedy, to chat about how to use humor to grow your business.
Whether you’re the kind of gal who laughs at her own jokes, or thinks she doesn’t have a funny bone in her body, you’re sure to learn something by tuning into this episode!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- All the ways you can incorporate humor into your business, from your sales calls to your email marketing
- Why humor is an important part of building relationships and growing your business
- How to develop your storytelling skills to create bonds
- What you can learn about people through humor
- Exciting news about the Boss Mom Retreat