Episode 295: Nurture Your Business: How to Leverage Your Thank You Pages
On your website, a “thank you page” should be the first thing a person sees after they’ve said “Yes!” to you about something. If we fail to provide them with more ways to interact or connect with us, we’re missing out on a huge opportunity. We want to guide people to the next step while they’re open, energetic, and excited about us.
In this episode, I’ll explain how powerful your thank you page can be, how it can help you create die-hard fans, and share some tips on exactly how to build it!
“It’s not ‘salesy’ to offer them an additional step to get closer to what they want.” – Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- A thank you page is a great way to allow a person to continue their journey with you, especially if you have more to offer that can improve their life.
- Don’t assume that people don’t want to dig deeper into what you have to offer.
- Give yourself the depth and potential to have die-hard fans
- A professional-sounding video is a great way to strike a chord emotionally and communicate who you are in a way that text can’t.
Start the message of your page by thanking them for specifically what they did (or the form in which they said “yes” to you). Speak to their frustration AND the possible transformation. Let them know they’re in the right place and provide the source of a solution. Setting this up in a way that resonates with your target audience is a powerful way help them find you, connect with you, and want to share you!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.