Episode 273: Planning Your Annual Calendar
This year is rapidly drawing to a close, and we are just weeks away from welcoming a new year, which means it’s time to start mapping out what our game plan is going to be for 2018.
We all have our planners, and our Trello boards, and our notebooks, etc, to manage our projects, daily tasks, and checklists.
But have you taken the time to make an annual calendar and plan for your business?
In this episode we are going to explore what exactly that means, why you need one, and where exactly to start.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The key to annual planning is deciding what you do and don’t want for the upcoming year
- The 3 main types of goals you need to consider when making your annual calendar
- The importance of brainstorming in mapping out your calendar
- How to actually structure your annual calendar in a way that gives guidance, sets expectations, and leaves a proper amount of space
In 2018 do you want to be busy? Or do you want to be productive and profitable? Let’s get together and plan out your 2018 to ensure growth and awesomeness. Join me on Tuesday, December 12th for a virtual 4 hour LIVE workshop and walk away with your 2018 plan in hand. Click HERE to save your spot! This virtual live workshop is going to be epic and I can’t wait for you to be there. Each hour has a dedicated focus, you get a workbook to help guide you, and you get the accountability and guidance to know your plan is going to rock. And, this workshop is completely risk free….you pay nothing now, and if you love the workshop you will be billed $97 afterward (but you have 24 hours to let us know if you didn’t love it, which means you get it for free!) We’re excited to offer this workshop to help you get straight down to business in 2018 (without losing yourself in the process!) If this sounds like the workshop for you, then make sure to sign up now.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.