Episode 269: 5 Ways to Know What You Should Work on Next
Do you ever struggle with knowing what exactly should come next in your business?
Do you find yourself getting easily distracted with shiny object syndrome and losing focus?
So often as entrepreneurs we waste our time on things that don’t ultimately move our businesses forward, and keep us stuck in places of indecision.
In this episode I’m going to break down 5 specific steps to take in order to figure out what you should be focusing and working on next in your business.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The importance of having a clear understanding of how everything you do in your business will bring in revenue
- Why you should make choices mindfully that align with your brand and your business vision
- How to map out where you’re going in order to know where you should be now
- How to choose what and where to invest so you can execute where you need to
- The value and importance of being excited about what you’re working on
The Boss Mom Free to Paid Journey Roadmap is an awesome resource, pulled right from our signature program Raising Your Business™, that will walk you through mapping out how to seamlessly transition clients and customers from your free offerings to your paid offerings. This guide will help you get clear on where you’re going, where you’re leading people and how to decide what you need to create in order to reach your business objectives and serve your ideal clients’ needs. Click here to grab your FREE copy of the Free to Paid Journey Roadmap today!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.